No, neither SatoshiWallet nor any third party can access the private keys, or even the public addresses and transactional metadata of any users. Private and public keys are generated on the user’s device and encrypted using THEIR login/password (SatoshiWallet has no ability to decrypt the data). The encrypted data is then stored on their device and backed up to peer-to-peer cloud servers with a very high level of redundancy. Users can access their funds from any compatible Android device using the SatoshiWallet mobile app and the same login & password.
Articles in this section
- How does lost password recovery work in SatoshiWallet?
- How do I view the Private Seed of my Bitcoin Wallet or for my other cryptocurrency wallets?
- How do I setup Recovery in SatoshiWallet?
- Why Does SatoshiWallet Request Access to My Contacts & Location?
- Does SatoshiWallet have access to my funds or personal information?
- What happens if SatoshiWallet servers are hacked?
- What are Spending Limits and how does it work?
- What kind of security options are available on SatoshiWallet?
- How to maximise my SatoshiWallet account security?