All of your information is encrypted on your device, and only you have the key! By maximizing your security in SatoshiWallet, your account is a fortress against even the most sophisticated attackers.
Articles in this section
- How does lost password recovery work in SatoshiWallet?
- How do I view the Private Seed of my Bitcoin Wallet or for my other cryptocurrency wallets?
- How do I setup Recovery in SatoshiWallet?
- Why Does SatoshiWallet Request Access to My Contacts & Location?
- Does SatoshiWallet have access to my funds or personal information?
- What happens if SatoshiWallet servers are hacked?
- What are Spending Limits and how does it work?
- What kind of security options are available on SatoshiWallet?
- How to maximise my SatoshiWallet account security?