Users are able to restore all deleted wallets in SatoshiWallet. Simply go into the Settings --> Restore Wallets. After tapping Restore Wallets, a popup will show confirming that you would like to restore all deleted and archived wallets. Tap on Confirm and every wallet that has ever been deleted will be restored for that account.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my username and/or password, how can I access my account?
- Why can't I find the pending transaction ID in any block explorer?
- How to recover Tether if I accidentally sent into a Bitcoin Address?
- How to recover my BCH if I accidentally sent it to Bitcoin address?
- Why do I get an Invalid Address error when sending or receiving LTC/BCH?
- Why am I getting insufficient funds and why can I not send?
- How do I view my Transaction ID?
- I just sent funds to my account, why isn't it showing up?
- Why is my transaction still Pending?
- Where can I enter and view my Bitcoin Wallet's Public Seed?